All Pump Solutions recognises the need for sustainable development. We aim to limit our negative effects upon environment, whilst also contributing towards a cleaner and healthier environment wherever possible. In order to achieve this aim, we will:
Establish sound environmental management by:
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the effective use of resources by:
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses for by-products whenever economically viable.
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation’s operations.
- The communities in which we operate.
- The Government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.
General Manager – 1st May 2010
Manager – 1st May 2011