Our team wrapped up 2018 with strategic training and a gourmet meal and launched into 2019, freshly equipped. The plans we had lined up in the past months, now rolling into action. It’s not been long since we were ringing in 2019, but we’re happy to report that it’s already off to a superb start.
We have passion and drive to keep the business lean and customer focused, with “Right First Time”. Some of the things we have done:
– The headquarters in Shrewsbury have had an interior refresh.
– Our team is expanding, ever investing in our people with rigorous training.
– We received our shiny new fleet, ready to take our engineers to all corners of the country. Our engineers are trained to carry out surveys, install all M & E equipment, identify compliance with the relevant Water Authorities specification, commission, test, service, train and handover a pump system.
– Enhancements to our ServerPump program. We have now launched our new dedicated Service department offering improved efficiencies and more timely response times. Live phone lines are answered 24/7.
– January 2019 marks 15 years of sustained year on year growth at APS.
As ever though, we owe this success to you, our customer. We would like to say a huge and genuine thank you for all your continued support. We look forward to working with you throughout 2019 and providing you with great solutions and the unrivalled service that is synonymous with All Pump Solutions.
Product development has always been at the forefront of our vision, we are working on new products and have some very exciting projects about to kick start.
We can’t wait to share these with you throughout the year, so do make sure you’re following all our social channels – don’t miss out on the latest in pumping station development. We’re also on Instagram now, go give us a follow!
Call One of our Experts
If you’re wondering who you can leave your private or adoptable pumping station requirements with call one of our experts to visit you, no matter where in the UK you are, do get in touch and we’ll take care of it. Call us on 01743 452057